So you’re building a nice new fence and gate as part of a home and garden improvement project for your yard?
You can count on Mountain View to find the best locally sourced and sustainable materials for your new fence. Affordable, luxury, or trendy, for privacy, safety, functionality or aesthetics. From treated wood, to cedar and composite, let our expert building team help you choose the best products and solutions to build your fence and gate!
Our treated fencing is sustainably harvested from Alberta and BC Forests and treated locally by Taiga Building.
- Taiga Tanatone Brown Pressure Treated Boards
- 4×4, 4×6, or 6×6 Brown Pressure Treated Posts Available
- Good Neighbor Fencing
- 4×4 Posts, 2×4 Stringers, 1×4 Beauty Boards, 2×4 Top Cap
- Great Neighbor Fencing
- 4×6 Posts, 2×4 Stringers, 1×4 Beauty Boards, 2×6 Top Cap
- Best Neighbor Fencing
- 6×6 Posts. 2×6 Stringers, 1×6 Beauty Boards, 2×8 Top Cap
Our cedar is sourced from environmentally-responsible companies in Revelstoke and the Okanagan.
- Beautiful cedar look, with cedar longevity
- Select 1×6 S1S2E Boards – Smooth, 1 Sided, 2 Edges
- Premium 5/4×5 Boards – Smooth, 4-Sided
- 4×4, 4×6, or 6×6 Posts Available in Traditional Rough Sawn Appearance Grade Finish
LP Elements Performance Fencing
Engineered to stand stronger and last longer than traditional wood or vinyl fence boards, the LP Elements Performance Fence Board features 2 options, Primed or Prefinished, and Flat-top or Dog Eared top detail. This premium fence board is durable enough to handle whatever life might through at it, and wont twist, split or warp!
Fences and gates should be thoughtfully designed and built with care, serving as the perfect frame for your outdoor living space, and the activities that will be enjoyed!
We do our very best to source our products as locally and sustainably as possible, and ensure the highest-quality products to meet the demands of Alberta’s unique climate.
We offer cedar, treated, and composite building materials as well as popular “Good Neighbour” fencing packages.
From design to choosing your building materials, and completing your build, we work with you every step of the way to ensure your fencing is done right. When we understand your location, budget, style, and maintenance needs, we will be able to help you make the best decisions for your project!